Working at Island Lake will provide you with the opportunity to go catskiing, enjoy daily Snow Cat rides, complimentary staff meals and deals on merchandise - all while being surrounded by 7,000 acres of private bowls, valleys and gladed forests. Our Winter season with the opportunity for continued employment in our Summer season, which is awesome too!
Our Dishwasher/ Prep Cook is responsible for the general cleanliness of the dish pit, dish storage and equipment storage areas. This position will be required to perform various food prep tasks and provide support to the culinary team.
- Clean and sanitize cookware, flatware and glassware
- Maintain temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
- Keep the dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
- Sweep/mop of kitchen floors.
- Wash worktables and other food prep surfaces.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Endure accolades and pats on the back from the other staff.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Team player and but also able to work with minimal supervision
- Work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Food Safe Cert is an asset.
Why work at Island Lake?
- A friendly and positive team environment
- 20% Staff discounts on food, drinks, and merchandise
- Complimentary staff meals
- Product deals and discounts from our amazing partners
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Health spending account for seasonal employees
- Opportunity to go Catskiing